For those that want an app with all of the bells and whistles…
You’re on the road a lot, you have a million things on your mind or maybe you just are not a fan of tracking expenses – whatever your situation may be, tracking expenses, while very important, can be a big headache. Fortunately, there’s an app for that. Actually, there are several apps for that; the following list, however, are apps that have exceeded expectations and provide a great multi-faceted experience.
Expensify (iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Palm)
- Easily tracks mileage for accurate travel expenses
- Create graphs and charts to see a breakdown of spending
- Set up your company and establish rules and requirements for expense reports
- Syncs with QuickBooks
ConCur (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Photograph receipts for easy attachment
- Includes travel features
- Manage all expenses via your smart phone
BizXpense Tracker (iPhone)
- Includes Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Sync your reports with Dropbox
- Includes a time tracker EasyMoney (Android)
- Bill reminder/notification
- Interactive graphs/analytics
- Set budgets and monitor status
Jot (iPhone and Android)
- For Chase Ink Customers Only
- Receive real time alerts for every purchase with the option to sort them into custom categories (client, trip, employee, etc.).
Did we miss any of the top financial apps that you swear by? We’d love for you to share it!